Subject Re: Release Versions (Firebird)
Author newsgroups@news.atkin.com
Hi Phil

A timeframe till 1.0 is a bit hard to determine, since everyone here
is on their own time, schedules are a bit hard to put together.

The aim is to fix all "essential" bugs first, put something into
stress testing and then call it version 1.0. But at this stage, which
bugs those are from our list of bugs still hasn't been determined. So
although I appreciate your situation, Im afraid I can't give you a
hard answer on that.

Cheers

Mark