Subject Re: IBO 4.9.14 Build 47 released
Author ming
i have problem since build 48,
IB_QMASTER has a field TDebet,TKredit,TVariance
IB_QDETAIL has a field Debet,Kredit
so every detial post update field TDebet,TKredit,etc to master table
after while looping finished is done is ok
but next statement:
IB_QMASTER.FieldByName('TDebet').Value := d;
is error

how to fixed? any solution for me

regrads

ming2

procedure Tform1.IB_QDETAILAfterPost(IB_Dataset: TIB_Dataset);
var d,k : Double;
s : string; //save position in grid
begin
s := IB_QDETAIL.Bookmark;
IB_QDETAIL.DisableControls;
IB_QDETAIL.First;
d:=0;
k:=0;

while not IB_QDETAIL.Eof do
begin
d:=d+IB_QDETAIL.FieldByName('Debet').AsCurrency;
k:=k+IB_QDETAIL.FieldByName('Kredit').AsCurrency;
IB_QDETAIL.Next;
end;

IB_QMASTER.FieldByName('TDebet').Value := d;
IB_QMASTER.FieldByName('TKredit').Value := k;
IB_QMASTER.FieldByName('TVARIANCE').Value := d - k;
IB_QDETAIL.Bookmark := s;
IB_QDETAIL.EnableControls;
end;