Subject Re: [IBO] Re: Problem with TIB_Lookupcombo and null rows
Author Andrei Luís
Anyone?

Today I did a test: I specified the collate PXW_INTL850 for the field I use
in TIB_Lookupcombo, and the search works fine. But by doing this, I lost the
correct sort for my language.

Anybody has another solution for this issue?

Should I consider this a bug in TIB_Lookupcombo or in FB?

Regards,
Andrei