Subject RE: [IBO] FB, Interbase, D6 and a client? Second Post
Author Paul Hope
Hi Lester

Thanks for replying. I considered the FB support list but the error seemed
to be very IBO so I thought this would be better ;-)

I don't know if the new gds32 is backward compatible with IB5.6 so I'm not
sure if I could only use the new one (I also have remnants of BDE which I
want to keep working for a while).

Problem is I cant use the new one at all because Delphi cant load the IBO
packages when its in place.

Regards
Paul