Subject RE: [IBO] TIB_Syncursor problem
Author Jason Wharton
I have not changed anything intentionally in that component, although it is
possible something changed elsewhere could be impacting it. My guess is it
has to do with macro parsing. If you could, will you please send me a
sample app that demonstrates your specific situation so I am sure to hit
upon whatever it is that is bumping into you?

I just got an excellent sample app from Mitchell Peek and I was able to fix
a bug in a matter of minutes. If you hurry you may get a fix in my new
sub-release that is coming out as soon.

Jason