Subject Re: [IBO] About the v.4.5Ai Eval kit - Delphi 7
Author bennettkjenstad
Hi,

I downloaded the additional dcu's for Delphi 7. These resolved
several of the problems however components IB_RPL_Meta and IB_Export
in iboTools report IB_DataPump.dcu and IB_Export.dcu missing.

In iboBars the IB_UtilityBar component causes a compile error:- "Error
creating form: Ancestor for TfrmBase not found" after accepting this
the compile reports IB_Export.dcu missing.

In iboDialogs all components cause the same error as described for
iboBars.

Appologies for not being more detailed previously.

Regards

JohnB