Subject Re: [IBO] Re: Can't see buttons on TIB_UpdateBar
Author Helen Borrie
At 01:17 AM 12/07/2004 -0700, you wrote:

> >If you can't get anyone with BCB 4 to help, I'll try with Delphi 5. If
> >you'd like me to do so, could you make up a minimal test case, using the
> >employee database, zip up the sources and send them to me as an attachment?
>
>Ok. Here is a link to my sample project in BCB4. I included the EXE, so
>you can see the effect of the problem. The UpdateBar is to the right of
>the NavigationBar. The buttons are invisible, but if you run the mouse
>pointer over them, you can see the outlines of them temporarily.
>
>http://www.jmmsoftware.com/UpdateBarTest.zip

It's no good to me, as you've built it with runtime libraries. This
**actually** could be the source of your problems, too, if you didn't
delete the runtime libraries from your old IBO version and/or you forgot to
give your customers the proper libraries...

Also, I'd hoped to reconstruct the project from the DFM file, but you've
got me there, too - you're saving your DFMs as binaries.

Helen