Subject Re: [IBO] Questions about IncSearching
Author Christian Mautendorfer
At 17:33 11.07.2003, you wrote:

> >Digging I though it might have something to do with OrderingRefinePos.
> >But it seems changing that property is impossible, it always stays at 0.
> >
> >Ordering Links are defined and active.
> >
> >The buton search code:
> >
> >procedure TfrmAdressen.tbAlphaClick(Sender: TObject);
> >begin
> > qryAdressen.IncSearchString(TToolButton(Sender).Caption, 0, False);
> >end;
>What happens if you change the StartRowNum argument to 1?
>
>Helen

Nothing. Same problem as before.
Do Rows start at 1 and not at 0?

Also it doesn't happen if I have scrolled at least once.

Sometimes when I change the active ordering (via searchbar) I also have to
press the Button twice.
But this only hapens a few times.

I can work around it (using scrolling) but I'd prefere to find a solution,
not a quick fix.