Subject RE: [IBO] IB_ComboBox
Author Alan McDonald
ah - sounds good I'll take a look
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ales Kahanek [mailto:ales.kahanek@...]
Sent: Wednesday, 5 March 2003 2:13 AM
To: 'IBObjects@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: RE: [IBO] IB_ComboBox

Hi,
did you try Enhanced components made by Geoff Worboys? It has nice
IB_ComboBoxEnh component which can automatically call user defined procedure
to load its items property like the following example
Paid=0
Unpaid=1

then you have an integer field with appropriate values 0 or 1 and the Combo
displays the text (Paid, Unpaid) and enables comfort editing as well.

Ales