Subject RE: [IBO] Plans for IBO Help file ....?
Author Ales Kahanek
Starting with IBO is not very easy, but once you get used to it, you would
not want to change. The help file is not very descriptive sometimes, but you
can always search and ask this newsgroup to find very valuable answers.

I think that Jason's time and skills should be realized more in further
development than rewriting and merging the imp and int files. This is not a
big problem for me. AFAIK this architecture is very handy when developing
new native IB_ components and allows easy reusing of existing code (you can
"learn" other component to behave in the IB_ native way by including the imp
and int file appropriately).
Ales