Subject Re: IB_SQL Script limit 64K
Author Marco Menardi <mmenaz@lycosmail.com>
If you have IBO source you can check/test it by yourself, in my source
I've seen that MaxLength = 0, but when I paste from the clipboard into
the TRichEdit the script is truncated, and I can't enter (type) more
test into it. Could you please test and let me know?
Using TMemo works very well.
regards
Marco Menardi

--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, Norman Dunbar <norman.dunbar@l...>
wrote:
> Morning Marco,
>
> do you have MaxLength set for the RichEdit ?
> Setting it to zero applies the Operating System limits to the RichEdit
> otherwise the limit is defined by what you have set.
>
> I've just compiled the D6 demo RichEdit project and loaded a 341 Kb
rtf file
> into it with no problems. (MaxLength = 0)
>
> Cheers,
> Norman.

> Norman Dunbar
> Database/Unix administrator