Subject Re: [IBO] IB_Grid and footer
Author Dany Marmur
<guidoaush@...> skrev i meddelandet news:b0j6d8+d4i9@......
> Hi,
>
> I'm testing the IBObjects first time and they are working fine.
>
> I often have to use the IB_Grid but I don't find a possibility
> to show a footer for sums, counts...
>
> I tested the footer from the BDSLib and the are working but
> I can't connect them to the hor.scrollbar from the IB_Grid
> and so the sums are not under the correct colum if I scroll to the
> reight.

I tested the BDSLib too. If you are speaking of TIB_AggregateHeader then I
can tell you that I did not experience the problem you are referring to. I
set the IB_Grid property to the grid in question and it worked. It might be
important to set the Dataset property to the same Dataset that the grid's
DataSource property is pointing too.

Good luck!

/Dany

> Do you know a possibility to show col-sums under the grid . (with
> scroll possibility)
>

> With regards,
>
> Guido

> IB Objects - direct, complete, custom connectivity to Firebird or
InterBase