Subject Re: [IBO] Application Freezing
Author Joe Martinez
In my case, the "freezing" wasn't actually freezing, but just that it was
taking a long time to gather the data from the database. Since there was
no indication that it was "working", it appeared to be frozen.

The solution was to turn on the BusyCursor property in
TIB_SessionProps. That at least gave an hourglass cursor to let the user
know that it was in progress.

I don't know if that's your problem or not, but that's what mine was.

-Joe