Subject Re: [IBO] Interbase/MIDAS. Selecting Server/DB at run time
Author hans@hoogstraat.ca
Just a thought

As one of the tables on your server site, could be a list
of Generic Names <-> Physical Names + any other physical
attributes. This table plus possible combined with some
User Login table makes up your initial connection DataBase.
Now the Client, after passing the user requirement can select
the Generic Name and the Thin Server/Client fun can start :)

I do something simular, using Asta ThinServerClient products
instead of Midas.

Hans