Subject Re: [IBO] UpdateSQL bug ?
Author Helen Borrie
At 12:48 AM 04-07-01 +0200, you wrote:
> I checked better the error I get, it is:
> 'Cannot assign a TIB_StringCache to a TIB_SchemaCache'
> I also checked the exact IBO version I'm using: 3.6.Db

Marcello,

Sorry, I can't throw any light on the problem you describe as I can't replicate it with either 3.6Di or the Gold_A2 beta of IBO 4. In both setups it works as expected for D5 on my Winnt box.

It's just an outside guess that perhaps, at the time the error showed up, the dataset wasn't prepared? Or maybe some side-effect to the session management problem that got fixed in the 3.6Df patch...?

No doubt Jason will identify solve it when he emerges from his current emergency at work...in the meantime, try getting the latest patch (3.6Di) in case you don't already have it.

Regards
Helen

All for Open and Open for All