Subject Re: [IBO] IBO4
Author Christoph Terhechte
On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Jason Wharton wrote:

> IBO 3.6 is in maintenance mode and all new development is going into
> IBO4. I plan to release production in the next day or
> so. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at
> things) I am going out of the country for a few days and I may not
> get everything ready prior to my departure. The code is ready
> though...

Which means that you attack the Kylix port next? I will definitely
throw a party when the Kylix port is ready. I wonder how many people
are interested in it, though (the port, not the party). Kylix does not
really seem to be an issue on this list.

--
Christoph Terhechte <ct@...>
"Toto? - I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."