Subject Re: [IBO] DMLCache
Author Luiz Alves
>My Question now can DMLCache synchronize tables between two or more
>applications while a Transaction is active and before this transaction
>is committed ?

DMLCache makes use of a special table, triggers and events. All them occur
into a transaction context. The clients only can see the changes after a
commit or comittretaining of your transaction.
Another thing is that each client need log on IB with a different user name
to receive notifications.

Luiz.