Subject Re: [IBO] IBO advertising
Author Dietrich Schulten
Jason,

"Jason Wharton" <jwharton@...> schrieb:

> It costs a lot of money to run advertisements and I sure don't want what
> little I get just going to pencil pushers that write little magazines
with
> cute pictures in them.

Just like Guido, I read about IBO in c't, a german (and dutch, I think)
computer magazine.

Arne Schäpers is one of those people you describe as "pencil-pushers",
although c't is no little magazine, if you judge by the pound ;-)

I think his article helped spreading IBO a lot. While you may have had
bad experiences, I'd say treat journalists courteously, the right article
at the right time can make a huge difference.

Maybe inform c't or especially Arne Schäpers (www.heise.de/ct) of major
new versions (e.g. IBO 4) and ask if they want to test it.

Regards,
Dietrich