Subject Re: [IBO] cant attach to password database
Author hans@hoogstraat.ca
I understand that ISC4.GDB is a regular IB6 file, holding all the
users annd securities and can be backed up or copied along with
all your other .gdb files to a safe place. Can't reach
www.interbase2000.org right now, which I believed had a very
nice discussion about the ISC4.GDB and how to improve on it under
a title something like 'The Really Useful Pgae'