Subject Re: [IBO] cant attach to password database
Author spou@spou.dhs.org
Just for the records, I finally decided to re-install IBO6 over the

Strangely, when I tried to connect right after the reinstall, it
worked, and, more interesting, kept all the user list intact.

I could connect with both the sysdba and previously created users with
no problems at all. Dont ask me why...

Spou

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/