Subject RE: [IBO] RBuilder and IBOPipeline
Author Kevin Stanton
Wish I could help Geoff, but I'm not even up to 5.5 yet. I have a huge app
w/ a lot of reports, customized forms stored in the database, etc. and I
haven't taken the time to upgrade to 5.5 - paranoia I guess. I might look
at upgrading this weekend.

I have never used the MasterDataPipeline property ever.

Kevin