Subject RE: [IBO] Large Blob Insertion
Author Brian Dunstan
Geoff,

It does look like that, but all the TwwDBRichEdit does is call:

FDataLink.Field.Assign(ILines);
which causes CreateBlobStream to be called
which calls TIBOBlobStream.Create
which calls TIB_BlobStream.Create

I then end up looping around in TwwCustomRichEdit.WndProc while the burrer
is allocated in 4095 byte chunks. But I can't see where the 4095 value comes
from.

I really am at the limit of my skills here, I find it really confusing...

Thanks for your thoughts,

Brian