Subject RE: [IBO] More than one Lookup combo to one dataset
Author Michael L. Horne
Hello Jason,

So, just to make sure I understand what to do, I
could code something like

procedure TformAPVendor.FormShow(Sender: TObject);
const FirstTime:Boolean = True;
begin
if (FirstTime) then
begin
FirstTime := False;
qyIbCombo1.Open; // AutoFetchAll=True on this query
qyIBCombo1.FreeServerResources;
qyIbCombo2.Open; // AutoFetchAll=True on this query
qyIBCombo2.FreeServerResources;
end;
end;

I assume that I would NOT close the querys until the
program exits!

And this would load the information from the file the
first time the form is shown. The only problem I see
with this is that each Querys would still have to be
prepared and each would have to return the same data.
Even though they are the same.

Well I can live with that. -- :) I guess.

By the way, doesn't appear to be any help in the help
file about "FreeServerResources". :(

Thanks
Michael L. Horne