Subject RE: [IBO] More than one Lookup combo to one dataset
Author Michael L. Horne
Hello

What would be great for this is a new control that connects to
the dataset, loads the data, disconnects, and remembers its
data. Has methods to refresh, clear. And would work like
the LookupCombo. This would solve the problems of multiple
Datasets and would also be very useful for those small standard
datasets that don't change very often, like Terms, or Warehouse
.... You get the ideal. - - - - Maybe one of the genius here
could write it for us?

Michael L. Horne