Subject AW: [IBO] Home from Germany (slightly OT :)
Author Kaputnik
I have to strongly disagree :-)

I am living in germany for 25 years now, and would always wish to live
elsewhere...
it is not the country (although pretty boring compared to the rest of
europe) and definitely not the conditions (very good life-standard, high
wages and good infrastructure), no it is the wheather....
I am living with only 3 season per year now my whole life...you have some
sorts of autumn from february until october and some sorts of winter in the
rest of the time....
ah, and when it is not raining, it is at least cloudy..and if one day really
the sun shines, be sure to have rain for the rest of the week.
the third season is my 3 weeks holidays, when I leave the country and go to
the sea in the south.

CU, Kaputnik
(Nick Josipovic)

nick@... <mailto:nick@...>