Subject Re: [IBO] Reporting Tools
Author Paulo Henrique Albanez
FastRespot is very better than QR.

http://www.fast-report.com

PHA

----- Original Message -----
From: paul@...
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 12:58 AM
Subject: [IBO] Reporting Tools

Are there any Reporting Tools available or in the works for IBO? I
konw if I use the TDataset compoents I can use the QuickReport
components. However I would prefer to go native IBO and so far the
only thing that is missing are report components. I cease to be
amazed by the breadth of what IBO can do... I just discovered the
export component... that saved me a days worth of work (or more).

Anyway if someone has one in the works I am interested in becoming
involved.

Thanks for any info,

Paul

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor