Subject RE: [IBO] Reporting Tools
Author Kevin Curtis
Thanks for the link. I've never heard of this product before. It looks
really interesting.

Can you tell us if it support the Native IBO controls?

-----Original Message-----
From: Paulo Henrique Albanez [mailto:pha@...]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 4:57 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IBO] Reporting Tools

FastRespot is very better than QR.

http://www.fast-report.com

PHA

----- Original Message -----
From: paul@...
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 12:58 AM
Subject: [IBO] Reporting Tools

Are there any Reporting Tools available or in the works for IBO? I
konw if I use the TDataset compoents I can use the QuickReport
components. However I would prefer to go native IBO and so far the
only thing that is missing are report components. I cease to be
amazed by the breadth of what IBO can do... I just discovered the
export component... that saved me a days worth of work (or more).

Anyway if someone has one in the works I am interested in becoming
involved.

Thanks for any info,

Paul

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor