Subject Re: How to clear IB_Query parameters?
Author rhystucker@yahoo.com
James Wharton,

I'm very grateful for your response but I suspect that I may have
asked the wrong question! I apologise and will try again.

I am querying a table using 'select * from tablename;'. The table
changes as new entries are inserted. The table query returns the
original response set (before the inserted records). How am I able to
refresh the response to reflect the changed state of the table?

regards,

rhys