Subject RE : IBO Licencing
Author Norman Dunbar
Jason,

many thanks - I'd hate to have been breaching the Trustware licence, so I
thought I had better check.

As I use C++ Builder, do I download the latest Delphi sources and then apply
to you for the C++ Builder (4) packages, or does it all come together ?
In any case, can I have the latest version 'bits' for C++ Builder 4 please.

Thanks again.

Norman.

----
Norman Dunbar EMail: NDunbar@...
Database/Unix administrator Phone: 0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd. Fax: 0113 201 7265
----