Subject Re: [IBO] Re: How to clear IB_Query parameters?
Author Helen Borrie
At 09:39 AM 21-02-01 +0000, you wrote:
>James Wharton,
>
>I'm very grateful for your response but I suspect that I may have
>asked the wrong question! I apologise and will try again.
>
>I am querying a table using 'select * from tablename;'. The table
>changes as new entries are inserted. The table query returns the
>original response set (before the inserted records). How am I able to
>refresh the response to reflect the changed state of the table?

Hmm, yes, I thought you asked the wrong question when I saw Jason's response to the question in the Subject... :)) If you don't have a WHERE clause in your statement, you have no parameters to "clear".

If you set your transaction's Isolation property to ReadCommitted, you will see the latest inserts each time you call Refresh. Choose a suitable RefreshAction. The default raKeepRowNum will return you to the row you were on before you began your insert.

Regards,
Helen

All for Open and Open for All