Subject Re: [IBO] DisplayLabel limits?
Author Jason Wharton
An easy way to tell how much you are being impacted is watching your time to
prepare statements. This is the only place you will take a hit.

HTH,
Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Gallagher" <paul@...>
To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 10:17 PM
Subject: [IBO] DisplayLabel limits?

> How many entries can I put in FieldsDisplayLabel in a connection
component? I am up to about 150, and was just wondering if anyone has seen
any performance problems or any other problems with large numbers of
entries. I guess the same question would apply to other properties like
FieldsDisplayWidth. I find it very convenient to define these things only
once, in the Connection, but there are getting to be a LOT of them.