Subject Re: IBO Community page
Author gsbrown@GerBreOwn.com
Svein,

I had just discovered the database button yesterday and entered my
record. I had not tried to edit it then. I tried to edit it today
and received an error message saying that I am not authorized to edit
my record so I don't know how a person can edit a record. I didn't
try to delete my record. Maybe that is how we can edit our records is
by deleting the old one and adding a new one. We would have to have
authority to only our record though so no one else could delete it.

Will invistigate it some more as time permits.

Gerald S. Brown

--- In IBObjects@egroups.com, Svein Erling Tysvær
<svein.erling.tysvaer@k...> wrote:
> Do you know how to modify the records, Gerald? I followed your
> recommendation and entered information into a new record. Then I
remembered
> I had forgotten to enter the international prefix for phoning to
Norway,