Subject Re: [IBO] Re: IBO Community page
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
Do you know how to modify the records, Gerald? I followed your
recommendation and entered information into a new record. Then I remembered
I had forgotten to enter the international prefix for phoning to Norway,
and discovered I had no permission to edit or delete anything -(

You'll also find a bit of information by looking at the members, and that
is editable information.

Set