Subject Re: [IBO] IBO Community page
Author Jason Wharton
What is everyone afraid of???

I'd love to have some of you invest a little time to share your experiences
and what you are doing with IBO to share with others. This page is your area
and I have an excellent person lined up to coordinate, polish and publish
whatever materials are provided.

Regards,
Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Helen Borrie" <helebor@...>
To: <IBObjects@egroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 8:13 PM
Subject: [IBO] IBO Community page

At 09:53 PM 08-12-00 -0500, you wrote:

>Here is a good question I have: What about job opening or company listing
of
>those using IBObject. I would be interested in such a list and find out
>about openings. Even though I am starting with IBObject, I still stack 7
>year of professional P/A work. ? Maybe I am getting to over exited by the
>product ? but I like it.

We already have provision for IBO community listings at
www.ibobjects.com/ibocommunity.html. It was put there in response to
similar suggestions earlier in the year. It's EMPTY !! but definitely
open for contributions. :) Links, short descriptions, photos too, if you
like. I could put up a template on the page temporarily, if people are
interested in using this page.

Helen