Subject RE: [IBO] SQDLA error
Author John Tomaselli
-----Original Message-----
From: John Tomaselli [mailto:jrt@...]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 10:24 AM
To: John Tomaselli
Subject: RE: [IBO] SQDLA error

Jason,
Since I last reported my "SQDLA missing or incorrect version, or incorrect
number/type of variables" problem, I did a litte research and found I was
calling the following Event on AfterInsert. Since I was well aware of the IB
Bug, having paid the price with my client's inventory, I was suprised to see
that I had not changed the StoredProcForSelect to true. Changing this
cleared up the problem.
John

procedure TfrmPO.IB_QPOAfterInsert(IB_Dataset: TIB_Dataset);
begin
// inherited;
with SP_GET_NEXT_PO_SEQ do
begin