Subject Re: [firebird-support] IBO with FB 32 bit in Windows 64bit causes "application seems to be frozen" from time to time?
Author Chuck Belanger
Hi, Michael:

Thank you for your response. I was not clear, I have a handful of
critical UDFs that I added to FreeUDFLib that would require a 64 bit
Delphi to recompile, so simply replacing that FreeUDFLib with a
substitute with similar functions as the original DLL would not solve
the issue in a way that could be usable for the application.

Of course, it might be nice to know if the issue is the use of FB 32 in
a 64 bit windows environment.

Chuck