Subject Re: 1.5.3 NONE -> 2.5 UNICODE_FSS
Author martin.agren
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Paul Vinkenoog <paul@...> wrote:

> Hi,

> > > Care to send me a metadata backup of your database privately and I will
> > > give it go with the most recent versio of DBW?
> > >

> > That was a generous offer, but I am not ready to give up yet :)
> >
> > The error above came from me using 'now' and 'today' literals in domain definitions. It seems they are no longer in use.
>
> They are still in use, and they can be used in domain definitions. But you said that the failing index was on an _integer_ column.

The int index example was just showing that the domain definition that included 'today' and 'now' literals halted all index creations, no matter if the domain was referenced in the table where the index was created or not.
I take your word for their continued support, but fact is that index creation in my database wasnt possible before I changed to CURRENT_DATE instead of 'today'.

My metadata is now in the 2.5 database, so it is time to start pump some data.

/M