Subject Looks like soon! - Re: When will be full-text search available for Firebird?
Author asawyer13
I currently use SphinxSE with MySQL, which essentially is Sphinx Full Text Search built into MySQL so I can do a "select" statement and pass all the parms for the Full Text Search. It works wonderfully, however I am switching my development tool to Morfik and I'm not sure Morfik is really going to work with MySQL as well as I need, so I am thinking of looking into FB. I would need Sphinx though for sure. I see where an old port of Sphinx was ported to FB, but don't know if anyone is going to do a new one, and/or if there is a better solution.
Any ideas or help would be appreciated.