Subject Re: FB2.1 frequently Index corruption in DB
Author mnavahan
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Anderson Farias" <peixedragao@...> wrote:

no any power fail
1.from first i comment it in first i have double layer UPS and and chk the server show no any powerfail or restart !
2. i have use raid hard driver specially note : i have two diffrent database access different user with different struct only one of seee this error

other nice error in firebird log see index error *always* form one table and all other table of me have not any time problem !!!!