Subject Re: GBAK slow over TCP/IP
Author btrumba
This works, thanks, but I can not access database that has space in path:

gbak -v -t "D:\CLIENT DATABASES\CH_TEST.FDB" C:\1.FBK -user SYSDBA
-password masterkey -se localhost/3050:service_mgr

This produces error:
gbak: ERROR:I/O error for file "D:\CLIENT"
gbak: ERROR: Error while trying to open file
gbak: ERROR: Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.

If I do not use service manager:
gbak -v -t "D:\CLIENT DATABASES\CH_TEST.FDB" C:\1.FBK -user SYSDBA
-password masterkey

This works!

Any idea how to set path with spaces?

Thanks,