Subject RE: [firebird-support] Re: Running UDF from rFunc
Author Codebue Fabio - P-Soft
Adam,
I'm using Delphi 7, ionly for this project so big that in this
moment I don't wanna migrate to bds.
In d7 IBAdmin component don't work and I don't know how to use service API
Could I have a list of them and a sample to use them in delphi?

Codebue Fabio
.-----------------------------.
_ \ __| _||
__/____|\__ \ _ \ _| _|