Subject RE: [firebird-support] Running UDF from rFunc
Author Codebue Fabio - P-Soft
Thanks Milan,
do you know if there are some other udf UDF than manage user or
could you send me some other component to do it?
I have to use Delphi7 with this big project so I have to use IBAdmin (but
don't work... Tooo old same problem of rFunc).

I wanna use service API but I don't know API and use,...

Codebue Fabio
.-----------------------------.
_ \ __| _||
__/____|\__ \ _ \ _| _|