Subject Re: FB SS 2.0.1 on Gentoo Hangs after 30 minutes and does not accept any connect
Author Adam
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Brenden Walker"
<bkwalker@...> wrote:

> [...]

Possibly.

www.firebirdsql.org

On the home page there is a large green banner along the top (although
I can't confirm how long that has been there, it may be a response to
people not noticing it).

Further down the page, I know that the news certainly has been there:

31-Aug-2007
Firebird 2.0.2 is Recalled
The Firebird 2.0.2 release has been recalled due to a significant
regression that has shown up (Tracker Issue CORE-1434). Our sincere
apologies for the inconvenience. A release candidate for v.2.0.3 will
follow shortly.

Helen also gave a heads-up on this list before it became official.