Subject Re: No message for error code NNNNNN found
Author Dan Cooperstock
I'm not running a server - fbserver.exe doesn't show up in my running
processes.

I only seem to have one version of firebird.msg (dated 3/2/07) that
other apps are working fine with, e.g. FlameRobin. That same version
of the file is in my application's working directory. Shouldn't that
work? Is there a method I can call to test it, or something like that?

Thanks.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Helen Borrie <helebor@...>