Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Waiting for Vulcan from version 1.5
Author Frank Schlottmann-Gödde
simonbenedicic schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> You are not alone in waiting on Vulcan :)
> FB2 broke so many applications and tools (IBObjects TDataset ... it
> will take long time to make it stable again) that we will probably
> skip it or wait for 2.1.
I don't think that vulcan or 2.1 will help you there :-)
Fix your applications, (the usual problem is: if you use an alias, use
it everywhere) and they will work pretty well with fb2.0.

What's going wrong with IBobjects Tdataset?

Frank

--
"Fascinating creatures, phoenixes, they can carry immensely heavy loads,
their tears have healing powers and they make highly faithful pets."