Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Failing to create Firebird DB file (and Intro)
Author Yuliya Shulman
Yes, we had the customer check all the permissions.
It's the same code that works for every other customer
on every other computer. We use full path when
creating the database; the executable that creates it
runs as a service, so we can't use current directory
anyway. Do you think adding "localhost:" before the
path may help?

What about NTFS encryption? What do you mean?

Yuliya

--- Adam <s3057043@...> wrote:

> If you haven't already, try a connection string like
> 'localhost:C:\Connected_Backup\whatever.fdb' and see
> whether that
> helps. I am assuming that you have triple checked
> your file system
> permissions and any NTFS encryption you have set up.
>
> Adam

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com