Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: TCP/IP Necessary?
Author Niki Ivanchev
You cannot run two apps that connects to one database.
Simply first app will lock it.
Under Windows, you may have several connections to the database within
one app only, since Windows embeded server utilizes server architecture
Under Linux it is not possible, since it is using classic architecture.
Hope that helps
Niki