Subject Re: slow backup (fb 1.5 classic on linux)
Author ggroper
The MS Sql server data and the Firebird database were both pumped from
MS Access. The both have the same tables and data.

I ran gfix and saw all kinds of corruption on the firebird database,
so I'm deleting the firebird database and will start over from scratch.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Aage Johansen <aagjohan@o...>