Subject Re: FB Error and something strange
Author Alexander V.Nevsky <ded@hq.bereg.net>
--- In ib-support@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Vilhelmsen
<Michael.Vilhelmsen@M...>" <Michael.Vilhelmsen@M...> wrote:
> In the log file, this message is found a lot:
>
> INTERNAL GDS SOFTWARE CONSISTENCY CHECK ( cannot find record back
> version (291) )

Michael, this kind of corruption more often occures when FB server
is interrupted (crashed, unloaded, killed via Task Manager, power/OS
failure) doing garbage collection. There were unchecked reports that
sometimes it occures when sweep is activated on heavy loaded by user
activity server. So I recommend set sweep interval to 0 and include
sweep into your sheduled task which make backup in time of low users
activity.

HTH, Alexander V.Nevsky.