Subject Re: FB Error and something strange
Author Michael Vilhelmsen <Michael.Vilhelmsen@M
I have heard the same about sweep, and about a year ago when we
fought another problem, we thought that was the problem.

But eventually we found out it was a backup (veritas).

So I will not say it isn't the sweep, but find it very unlikly.
We have a few other sites with more clients attached at the same
time, and more activity.

But maybe it could be some server cracsh of some kind.
I'll look into it.

Thank you anyway

Michae

--- In ib-support@yahoogroups.com, "Alexander V.Nevsky <ded@h...>"